What information Asphalt Yacht Club collects: Asphalt Yacht Club collects personal data from visitors to the website who register their information. We also use web statistics tools and track IP addresses so we can improve our services and enhance your online experience. Asphalt Yacht Club does not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen. If you are under eighteen, please ask your parents to register for you. Please do not submit any personal details if you are under eighteen.
How Asphalt Yacht Club uses information you provide: If you give us your personal information, we will use this information to register you with our website and to administer our website services. We will send you announcements or communications by email only if you give us your permission by submitting your personal details. Otherwise, we use your information only to review our performance and to improve our services to you.
Does Asphalt Yacht Club share your information with others? Asphalt Yacht Club does not sell, rent or disclose our client’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any non-Asphalt Yacht Club entity. Asphalt Yacht Club may share client information within the Asphalt Yacht Club organization, including other commonly owned brands, so that you may be informed of other products that may be of interest to you. Further, in order to maintain our website and provide our client communications, Asphalt Yacht Club contracts with selected third parties. As necessary, your personal information may be processed by these third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting Asphalt Yacht Club in these endeavors and is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. We do not otherwise disclose your information to third parties, unless required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding. If Asphalt Yacht Club is acquired by another entity, information about AsphaltYachtClub.com clients may be made available to the new entity.
About security: AsphaltYachtClub.com uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you give us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, you accept that no Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
The terms, policies and conditions (collectively known as “Terms & Conditions”) described below govern the use of this site. Your use and/or placement of any order indicate your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
All orders through www.asphaltyachtclub.com are final. Please ensure to carefully check your order prior to making your purchase. AYC does not accommodate returns or exchanges through the online store.
If the product you ordered is defective, please contact our support channel at email@example.com. Please include your original order number for reference.
All list members can choose to update their personal email preferences or unsubscribe from our email list at any time from the links provided at the bottom of each email. The links are located below our mailing address at the bottom of each email update we send.
Facebook Monthly Giveaway Policy, Terms & Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY - VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- Eligibility: Must be at least 18 years of age to sign-up and enter. U.S. residents only. One sign-up/entry per person. Employees are not eligible to enter.
- By joining our email list and entering the sweepstakes you agree to receive emails from Asphalt Yacht Club.
- Promotion Period: Starts the 1st of the month ends on the last day of the month.
- Entry Procedure: Facebook form only.
- Prize: One outfit (one top and one bottom) from Asphalt Yacht Club. Approximate Retail Value up to $140.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- One winner will be selected at random the last day of each month, the winner has one week to reply via email to claim the prize.
- Prize will be delivered to winner via Fed-Ex within 2 weeks of legitimate claim.
- We reserve the right to publicize the winners name.
- Legal Venue: Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of California.
- Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages.
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Google Adwords: Using Google Adwords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.